As London Fashion Week 2012 draws to a close we’ve been reflecting on the fabulousness of it all and what it all means. Do you want the honest answer? We haven’t got a bloody clue! Seriously. Now we know that what you see on the catwalk is not what will end up on the high street, but I mean really… we’re feeling a little confused. As well as creating a special fashion-inspired chocolate bar as our Bar of The Week, as a homage to London Fashion Week 2012, we present to you our Top 3 ‘Are You Seriously Going To Wear That In Public?’ looks from London Fashion Week 2012.
In reverse order:
3. Meadham Kirchoff – Is it just us, or does this look like it is from the wardrobe of Little Britain’s “I’m A Lady”?
2. Philip Treacy – ah – so that’s what happened to the Blue Peter ship.
1. Vivienne Westwood – Shrek meets Charlie Chaplin meets Ab Fab.
For our Bar or the Week we decided to to go back in time and revisit a brilliant quotation by the legendary French fashion designer and founder of the Chanel brand, Coco Chanel. As relevant today as ever, this we get.
- Fashion Lovers Quotation chocolate bar inspired by London Fashion Week 2012
- To finish our Fashion Week post we’re going to leave you with a link to a superb article by someone who really does know what it all means. The Guardian’s Jess Cartner-Morley explains all by rounding up the key looks from six of the best shows.. Click here for some sensible reporting on London Fashion Week 2012